The PC/SC Micro API for the .NET Micro Framework is a set of functions for communicating with a smart card using an embedded device with a smart card reader chip. The PC/SC Micro API includes most of the functions in the PC/SC Lite API:
The PC/SC Micro API also includes some functions useful for debugging:
The PC/SC Micro API facilitates development of embedded devices utilizing smart card technology and operating with the .NET Micro Framework.
Included with this project are the following:
- PC/SC Micro API library files for GemCore Serial Lite Pro and Teridian 73S1209F smart card reader chips
- Skeleton HAL and testing suite to create PC/SC Micro API for other smart card reader chips
- Sample digital signature application using PC/SC Micro API
- Video demonstration of sample application
- Powerpoint presentation describing project
- API Documentation
- Developer guide
For more information on the PC/SC Micro API, refer to the documentation located on the download page of this site.
For more information on the .NET Micro framework or to download the SDK, see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb267253.aspx
For more information on the PC/SC Lite API, see: http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/api/index.html